WELCOME TO THE 9TH ANNUAL TOMMY’S TATTOO CONVENTION! THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!
You all are invited to join Tom Ringwalt and some of the most talented tattoo artists in the world at the 9th Annual “Tommy’s Tattoo Convention”, October 22-24, 2021 at the CT Convention Center, 100 Columbus Blvd in Hartford CT.
Tom has traveled to tattoo conventions for the past 16 years to identify key factors in making tattoo conventions successful and to better understand their popularity with the public. He has combined these aspects with his own creative ideas and am sure Tommy’s Tattoo Convention is one of the most organized and best produced events of its kind. Significant time, effort and research go into developing each show. The past eight years have been amazing and we are sure this year’s event will be better than those in the past. Tommy’s Tattoo Convention has been attended by over 300 international, national and local professional tattoo artists and approximately 4,000 fans throughout this three-day event. Our goal for 2021 is to make this event even more successful than last year. So, how do we plan to accomplish our goal of making this event the best ever and the premier “go to” tattoo gathering in Connecticut? Here are some things to look forward to in October 2020.
• Celebrity artists from various TV shows including the hit series “Ink Masters”
• Over 300 highly skilled, talented and diverse artists from all over the world, including but not limited to, Amy Nicoletto, Stefano Alcantara, Steve Teft, & more!
• Clean, safe tattooing & piercings done on-site
• Multiple New & existing vendors for on-site shopping
• Mind-blowing entertainment & music throughout the day
• Tattoos, piercings & Pin Up Contests
• Specialty cars & monster trucks on site for picture taking
• Celebrities signing autographs
• Kids 14 and under are free admission
•Full bar & food
•Unique opportunity to experience all aspects of the tattoo industry & more!!!
Some comments from past year’s events are “awesome,” “great show,” and “clean, safe tattooing by some of the best in the world.” With testimonials like those, there isn’t much more I can say except it is an honor and privilege to host this exciting event in my home state, not only for people who enjoy the art of tattooing as much as I do, but also for those individuals who are curious about the art and want to learn more. For more information, look for our national and local ads, billboards, in newspapers, worldwide tattoo magazines, press releases & more. We will be distributing more than 25,000 postcards to promote this event.